quinta-feira, 22 de novembro de 2012

I AM, I CAN, I WILL

I AM- two small words, and yet,
it's a powerful place in which to be.
It's my life and I'm living it,
I am everything, you see.
I am responsible for my actions
And all the things I say and do.
I am responsible for my behavior,
and how I interact with you.

I am responsible for my level of work,
and the choices that I make.
I am responsible for the values I profess,
and for the ways that I communicate.
I CAN-two small words, and yet,
It's a powerful place in which to be.
It's my life and I'm living it,
Traveling the land, sky and sea.

I can earn the respect of others
and gain their friendship true.
I can honor all things living,
and take care of my mind, health, and body too.
I can do my best each day,
and I can know my best is great.
I can continue to progress,
and move closer to my fate.

I WILL-two small words, and yet, It's a powerful place in which to be.
It's my life and I'm living it.
I will be everything, just wait and see.


No longer a child, yet not and adult, I am a teenager still
But don't underestimate my value,
Because I am, I can, I will.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário